Maury K. Cutler Law Office
1510 Blackwood-Clementon Road · Blackwood, NJ 08012
Phone: (856) 227-2225 · Fax : (856) 228-8295
Maury K. Cutler has been practicing law for more than 40 years and is skilled in family law, criminal law, municipal court and real estate issues. He also serves as the Voorhees Township Public Defender and the Chairman of the Gloucester County Family Law Committee.
Maury is a member of the American Bar Association and the bar associations of:
- New Jersey | Gloucester County | Camden County
- New Mexico
A former prosecutor, Maury has successfully litigated numerous cases involving:
- Family Law
- Criminal Cases · Negligence · Municipal Court
- Real Estate · Wills · Land Use
- Auto Accidents · Drunk Driving · Traffic Violations
- Drug Offenses
- Corporate · Small Business
- Divorce · Separation · Custody
- Personal Injury
You can rely on Maury K. Cutler to help with your legal problems. Contact us or call (856) 227-2225.
Maury’s previous positions include:
- Solicitor, Evesham Township Historical Preservation Commission.
- Conflict Solicitor, Elk Township Zoning & Planning Board.
- Member, Voorhees Township Planning Board.
- Member, New Jersey Supreme Court Fee Arbitration.
- American Arbitration Association.
- Mandatory Civil Arbitration panels of Camden, Burlington and Gloucester counties.
- Camden and Gloucester County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel Program (Blue Ribbon).
- Gloucester County C.E.P. Program.
- Camden County Commercial Early Settlement Panel Program.
- American Trial Lawyers Association.
Master: Thomas F. Forkin Inns of Court (Family Law).
Credentials & Education
- Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court.
- Admitted to practice in U.S. Supreme Court.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Juris Doctorate.
- University of Pennsylvania, BA.